Safety Check in Bon Air, VA
All American Tree
is proud to provide you with a tree safety checklist. This list is not designed to serve as a complete assessment, but it may alert you to hazardous conditions that warrant a complete safety check. Please CLICK HERE for a safety check in Bon Air, VA, if you notice any of the following:
- Signs of decay or cavities in the trunk or branches.
- Any signs of branches dying in the canopy.
- Any root damage in the last ten years.
- A history of falling branches.
- Any dead branches hanging in the canopy.
- Any fungal fruiting bodies attached to the trunk or branches.
- Any signs of termite activity.
- Unseasonable leaf drop or flower production.
- Large heavy branches that don't taper off in thickness towards the end.
- Any cracks or splits in the trunk or branches.
- Any unusual swollen areas at the base of the trunk.