An Essential Tree Safety Checklist
All American Tree is proud to provide you with a tree safety checklist. This list is not designed to serve as a complete assessment, but it may alert you to hazardous conditions that warrant a complete inspection Please CLICK HERE
for an estimate if you notice any of the following tree danger signs:
- Visible signs of decay or cavities in the trunk or branches.
- Any signs of branches dying back in the canopy.
- Any root damage in the last ten years.
- A history of falling branches.
- Any dead branches hung up in the canopy.
- Any fungal fruiting bodies attached to the trunk or branches.
- Any signs of termite activity.
- Unseasonable leaf drop or flower production.
- Large heavy branches that don't taper off in thickness towards the end.
- Any cracks or splits in the trunk or branches.
- Any unusual swollen areas at the base of the trunk.